• Did you know that Approximately 82.2% of single parents are mothers, and
• 17.8% of single parents (approximately 1 in 6) are fathers
There was an article in the paper asking what’s important to people in America? A group of concerned Americans responded by saying something like this: If you wanted to make the world a better place–how could you do it?
- When they asked businessmen, they said we need more strong politicians & businessman in society. True!
• When they asked a preacher, he said we need more church members for outreach. True!
• When they asked a principal, he said we need more good teachers in the classroom. True!
• But when they asked a child, they said we need more fathers. Let us pause and pray for the increase of fathers!
Prov 13:20 He that walk with wise men shall be wise but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.
Come a board Dad, let’s show America there are a fleet of great dads taking care of their children and helping other parents with theirs.
Quote: What you learn for yourself is a lesson! But teaching children the right way is a generational blessing!
Proverbs 22:6 Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.
Psalm 127:3-5 Sons and daughters are a heritage from the Lord, children are a reward from him.
Joshua 24:15 But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.”
Best dads in America, let’s all rise to the occasion! It’s worth it!
1st image credit www.fcaministers.com
2nd image credit www.christiangrowthnetwork.com